Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday

Went and picked up pizza for Hillary to have for her lunch and I picked Kim and I a coffee at Timmies. Met Hillary at her bus stop ...........She was so happy to see me at her bus stop .....she ran to me with her arms wide open....---that makes a persons day----as she tells me 'Your the Best Nannie!' She took my hand not even saying Hi to her mother or brother and came with me---she hopped in the van and her and I went round the corner to Kim's house.....I stayed for just an hour as I still have soooooooo much to do to get ready for Friday! So off the computer now so I can get some LO's done!

2 comments:

  1. Hillary has the best Nannie!
    Back to work lady, you gotta get things ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had to make you feel really good. What a great Nannie.

    ReplyDelete