Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Fun Day with lots of Laughs!

The day started of GREAT............All packed Friday night, got to Timmies and met Joy and Theresa , Over to Scrapalicious and in we go! We were the first to arrive before all the others got there, and believe it or not---I did it again! A BRAND new Bag and I Ripped the crap out of it and everything fell on the floor! Twice in one month and the first time using them....Did I learn the first time by NOT putting them on the rolling tote...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anyways it was a great day and we had a fun filled day, but not alot got done! LOL I did get one double page LO done, but I still have to put on a title and journal. Did a bit of colouring also
The shopping in the store was fun!-----> and there was alot of shopping done by us all!
I Don't need any more PAPER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was FUN, FUN, FUN !!
    I am going to start bringing a bicycle lock with me and I'm gonna lock you to your chair missy.
    None of us need anymore paper. Well until the next layout. LOL

    Hey didn't you tell us that you were going to post some of your cards???

    ReplyDelete