Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scrapping ToDay--Road Trip!

Going to Two Scrapbook Friends early in the morning to CROP the day away! NO SHOPPING---LARRY YOU DO NOT NEED A THING!....lol That store has soooooo many new things......Oh darn e-mails....they tease you with all the new papers (October afternoon----love it) and dies and stamps.......Did I say I was going to crop all day!!!!!(or Shop all day)
Anyways it will be fun LADIES----start the car!!!!

Well I knew that I would buy more paper and four of the dies from Die-namics $$$$$.....JANET walk away from the buying area and just go to the cropping area!! WALK AWAY WALK AWAY!!!
BUT I was not the only one.....come on fess up! LOL NO MORE $HOPPING AND BUY BUY BUY$NG!!!

BUT I DID GET SOME WORK DONE......I love my copics and love to colour! Now to finish with all the coloured images and to make some cards with them.!!!!!*******

1 comment:

  1. We love having you girls come to our store! You always bring your smiling faces and we love seeing what you create :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete