Monday, July 18, 2011

Organizing for trip!


Have been busy getting organized to be------> JUST LIKE GINNY. She has even told me to get busy so I can get alot done....she carries a big bat, and a whip!(slave driver) Going to crop tomorrow again with the girls and will be getting things together for our September trip!
At last weeks crop I picked out and printed alot of my pictures with the LO's I want to do....now just getting out the paper for them....want to make Ginny proud!

Also the pool guys have been here today --brought the new pump(that has to sit for 24 hrs.) It is all set except for the waiting of the pump business----so Miss Hillary and Sir Harry will be able to swim Wednesday, and with the heat and dryness that we are having it will be enjoyable! Off to get my paper for the lo's. TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Waahooo swimming on Wednesday.....they will be so happy.
    Good to hear that you are organizing, we are going to really impress Ginny in September!!
    I better get some photos printed soon.

    ReplyDelete