Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16th.




Yesterday was a wet rainy day----most of the day! I got woke up from the alarm(thanks to Larry at 9 am.- he was going down to his moms) ,I went to bed around 4:30 am. so I was tired. I stayed in bed and was woke up by Joy wishing me a Happy Birthday around 10:30 and she wanted to take me out for lunch (very nice of her, but I was tooooooooo tired, and the kids were coming over later). Fell back asleep and then Kim and the kids phoned to wish me a HB. and that they were coming over soon. The next phone call was from Larry's friend Doug and he put a big smile on my face as he sang all of the HB song to me!! It was priceless----I wish I had a tape of it! LOL
Kim and the kids came around 4:30 and brought a chocolate banana cake that they had made. Little Harry wished me a Happy Bird-day Nannie with a kiss and that he was so excited about the cake! Hillary wished me a HB also but was more interested in trying to get in to hide the present from me. LOL We had chinese food for supper and when we were all finished big Harry arrived---he got all the left overs.
Then we finally got to the cake and the kids had several times blowing out the candles. Hillary and Harry gave me charms for my Pandora braclet-----a frog (for all the frogs that they catch at the cottage) and one bead with emerald stones in it, Brandon also gave me a beautiful bead charm of black with white hearts in it. Larry gave me a lovely bunch of flowers and all of the scrapping stuff that I had bought in the last few weeks----and I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF HIS GIFTS----and there were lots.
Today I am just vegging as it is raining again, but I have to go out and shop as we need groceries.All this rain is the April rain that we were suppose to have!LOL

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day.....well except for being woken up that is.
    Sorry!
    Cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really nice day! Belated Happy Birthday Wishes!
    All your presents sound so thoughtful! That Larry, He ALWAYS knows just what you want! What a guy!

    ReplyDelete