Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ROAD TRIP (Tuesday May 24th.)

We went on a Scrapping Road Trip! To Hamilton, Waterdown and back---------->(Barb,Crystal,Joanne,Joy,Rose and I). We shopped and then went to Wild Wings in Hamliton----the shopping was fun, we all shopped, and picked up lots- but the lunch was not as impressive!, It was just OK! After we got back Joy and I went to Scrapalicious. Joy wants and needs the Tim Holtz stapler BAD!!! LOL she passed it down at the other 2 stores thinking that she would get it at Scrapalicious BUT they had none left .....LOL
I picked up way to many things again!....There are soooooooooooo many cool NEW THINGS OUT THERE! Gone to the cottage with lots of my new toys and old ones....going to play and play and watch tv. and chill and play!

2 comments:

  1. I spent way too much too ... but it was fun. Next week, the Bug, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are soooooooo many new things at the BUG......AND Larry needs them! LOL

    ReplyDelete