Monday, September 26, 2011

Memories Manor




Well the Manor was FANTASTIC. The Roadsisters had a blast!! We were the first bunch of ladies that Jan left her Manor to for a whole week. We arrived on Thursday and stayed for the week. We had some fantastic meals till Sunday Brunch that were prepaired for us then we were on our own to cook and use the Manor....We had a Ghouls night , New years, A taste of India, and Trash Fairy night. I laughed so hard so many times my face felt like it was frozen........I was the CEREAL Killer Champ!!

3 comments:

  1. You are a good cereal killer missy. So much laughing, I could barely breath....WHOOOOO.
    I can't wait for cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then we will be having another time of our lives and it will be fun! I can hardly wait----START THE CAR..............START THE CAR!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you cereal killer you!!!! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete