Saturday, October 1, 2011

Road Trip !!!!

Went to Scrapping Bug, Turtle and to Two Scrapbook Friends today........Did I need anything, as usual NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!, but the glimmer mist,new Christmas lines of Echo Park and some of the new dies that are out were calling Larry's name and I just Had to get a few things for him!! Was a great day and had a riot! Check out Use Your Stuff Blog and join in on some of the fun and Challenges! Dare Ya to join in and try a few! --------> http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha - "dare ya".
    I would have much rather joined you on your shopping trip than doing what I was doing - making 400 apple pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow.....400.....Well Martha why so many????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya me too!.... we were spring.... err.... Fall cleaning the 2nd floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm leaving a comment!

    It's always fun & entertaining shopping with you Janet.
    Thanks for tagging along.

    ReplyDelete